John Langford and Yann Lecun have teamed up to teach an advanced course in machine learning. The focus is on methods that scale to large data sets. Though it will not be offered as a MOOC, they do plan to record the lectures (I imagine they will appear on videolectures.net). Well worth checking out.
- This is why we need code review.
- A belated MLSB 2013 retrospective
- Looking for an industry job? Take note
- R by Radford Neal
- A quick and useful note for organizing comp bio projects
- Theano on Scinet update: linking MKL blas
- Python on GPUs round-up
- Large Scale Machine Learning course at NYU
- Hadley Wickham’s Rcpp tutorial
- A practical data analysis blogger who uses python